About Me

My photo
I came to residential Real Estate just a bit under 10 years ago, after having been very successful in other ventures...I've been a senior excutive with 2 public companies, an art publisher, I've owned a small TV station, I've been an apparel designer...and have been befriended by International acknowledged Artists like LeRoy Neiman, Erte, Yaccov Agam, Lebadang, and Leonardo Nierman...I've made presentations to Captains of Industry like Steve Wynn, Merv Griffin, and former Air Force Chief of Staff General McPeak. So I've seen and done alot...and today, after a serious health challenge, I'm a Realtor on Chicago's North Shore, but upon reflection, but Real Estate may well be the most rewarding of all of my endeavors, except for being a Grandfather to 2 beautiful children. Professionally, I thrive upon 'HELPING MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE'.

Friday, September 18, 2009

One of the Best Restaurant's in Chicago, IL....Mobile 5 Star


One of the Best Restaurant's in Chicago, IL.

Alinea is more than a restaurant, it is a multi-sensory experience. The post-modern decor reflects Chef Grant Achatz's (a Thomas Keller protege) bold, high-tech $145 tasting menu. The service throughout this long, progressive meal, is impeccable. The traditional rules of sweet and savory match-ups are broken and redesigned. Achatz flawlessly executes everything from seafood to meat to fruit to chocolate. The wine pairings are equally wowing for connoisseurs. Dining at Alinea is formal--jackets are recommended for gentlemen.

Alienea Restaurant

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment