About Me

My photo
I came to residential Real Estate just a bit under 10 years ago, after having been very successful in other ventures...I've been a senior excutive with 2 public companies, an art publisher, I've owned a small TV station, I've been an apparel designer...and have been befriended by International acknowledged Artists like LeRoy Neiman, Erte, Yaccov Agam, Lebadang, and Leonardo Nierman...I've made presentations to Captains of Industry like Steve Wynn, Merv Griffin, and former Air Force Chief of Staff General McPeak. So I've seen and done alot...and today, after a serious health challenge, I'm a Realtor on Chicago's North Shore, but upon reflection, but Real Estate may well be the most rewarding of all of my endeavors, except for being a Grandfather to 2 beautiful children. Professionally, I thrive upon 'HELPING MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE'.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Rare zedonk born at US wildlife reserve

30 July 2010 Last updated at 06:51 ET Help
A wildlife reserve in the US has a new star attraction after a donkey there gave birth to a foal with stripy legs.



The zedonk, named Pippi Longstocking, is a rare cross between a zebra and a donkey. She is said to be in good health and have bonded well with her mother

The owners of the Chestatee Reserve in Georgia keep the breeds the same enclosure, but said it was the first time that they had ever mated.

No comments:

Post a Comment