About Me

My photo
I came to residential Real Estate just a bit under 10 years ago, after having been very successful in other ventures...I've been a senior excutive with 2 public companies, an art publisher, I've owned a small TV station, I've been an apparel designer...and have been befriended by International acknowledged Artists like LeRoy Neiman, Erte, Yaccov Agam, Lebadang, and Leonardo Nierman...I've made presentations to Captains of Industry like Steve Wynn, Merv Griffin, and former Air Force Chief of Staff General McPeak. So I've seen and done alot...and today, after a serious health challenge, I'm a Realtor on Chicago's North Shore, but upon reflection, but Real Estate may well be the most rewarding of all of my endeavors, except for being a Grandfather to 2 beautiful children. Professionally, I thrive upon 'HELPING MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE'.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

MEN ARE FROM MARS...

MEN ARE FROM MARS...

The following post has been copied in full from CRS Magazine(Nov 2009)...

Gender and Home Buying Decisions
When it comes to making home buying decisions, men and women often have different priorities. A Coldwell Banker survey finds that most women are able to select a home much more quickly than men. almost 70% of women need only 1 visit to a new home to decide that it's right for them, compared with 62 percent of men. About one third of men (32%) need two or more visits.

More than half (55%) believe it's more important to live closer to their extended family than to their job, compared with only 37% of men. Women are also more likely than men (65% compared with 51%) to loose intrest in the home of their dreams if there are concerns about the home's security.

No comments:

Post a Comment